2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE For SaleMactier, Ontario
|Category||ATV - All Terrain Vehicles|
|Model||Grizzly EPS SE|
|Located||Lake Joseph, Ontario, CA|
2017 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE CONQUER DIRT
How do you improve on the ATV that became a legend? Make it better in every area. Superior handling? Check. Unmatched comfort and performance? Affirmative. The quality and reliability that Yamaha is renown for? Absolutely. Yamaha's Grizzly is and will continue to be the ATV all others measure up to. Quite simply, it's the best overall performing big bore ATV there is.
Features may include:TERRAINABILITY
- 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of durability, optimum traction, comfort and steering precision.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue.
- KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to set shock performance for conditions or load.
- 708cc with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for exciting recreational riding.
- Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery and easier cold-weather start-up
- Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system.
- Revised styling for better protection, more storage and increased rack carrying capacity.
- High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
- Machined aluminum wheels and 2" Receiver come standard on SE model
- Unique, durable and functional design that works as well as it looks.
- Machined aluminum wheels offer a stylish look while maintaining Yamaha's reputation for durability.
- Exclusively-designed Maxxis tires provide the best combination of ground clearance, traction, durability, comfort and steering precision.
- LED headlights and taillight, and centre handlebar-mounted halogen headlight that follows rider movements.
- Front and rear storage compartments allow rider to carry more personal items safely and securely.
- Digital LCD meter with fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, hour meter, clock, battery voltmeter, 4WD/Diff-Lock status and transmission gear indicator.
- Front and rear racks with increased load capacity (110 lbs. in front and 198 lbs. in back)
- Yamaha's Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides the best balance of assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- Class-leading independent adjustable suspension with 7.6 inches of travel in the front and 9.1 inches of travel in the back.
- 2" receiver with 1,322lb. towing capacity.
- On-Command® puts the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock with push-button control conveniently located on the handlebar.
- Ultramatic® fully automatic transmission with high, low, reverse and neutral provides the industry's most durable CVT transmission and the most natural-feeling engine braking.
- New DOHC, 708cc engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for recreational riding.
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.